- Robert C. Harbicht, Mayor, 626-574-5400, harbicht [at] verizon.net
- Mickey Segal, Mayor Pro Tem, msegal [at] nksf.com
- Peter Amundson, Councilmember, peter [at] keeparcadiagreat.com
- Gary A. Kovacic, Councilmember, garykovacic [at] gmail.com
- John Wuo, Councilmember, Jwuo218 [at] gmail.com
At present two streets in the City of Arcadia - Santa Anita Ave. and El Monte Ave - include striped Class II Bicycle Lanes. The City presently does not have a Bicycle Master Plan, In March 2012 the City Council rejected a staff recommendation to hire a consulting firm to develop its first Bicycle Master Plan.
City of Arcadia Cycling Brochure
The City of Arcadia offers tips and other resources to local cyclists on its transportation page. A copy of the City's brochure, "Bicycling in Arcadia" can also be downloaded below.