- Joseph R. Rocha, Mayor, 626-334-1582, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angel A. Carrillo, Mayor Pro Tem, 626-633-0520, email@example.com
- Keith Hanks, Councilmember, 626-334-5056, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uriel E. Macias, Councilmember, 626-625-9218, email@example.com
- Robert Gonzales, Councilmember, 626-391-9672, firstname.lastname@example.org
Worth Checking Out
- Crystal Lake Cafe and Campground, Azusa. Located 23 miles away from and several thousand feet above downtown Azusa, Crystal Lake is a popular destination for local bikers, hikers and campers. The stretch of road to the Cafe is one of the most scenic in the San Gabriel Valley, and most challenging if attempted by bicycle, with views of San Gabriel and Morris Dams and the headwaters of the San Gabriel River.