Over the past few years Baldwin Park elected officials and staff have taken steps to improve roadway conditions for bicyclists and pedestrians. In 2011 the City was one of the first in Los Angeles County to adopt a local "Complete Streets" policy. In spring 2012, the City also took the lead in applying for a CalTrans Environmental Justice grant to fund the development of a regional bicycle plan with the cities of Monterey Park, El Monte and South El Monte. While that effort was not funded, the City also joined the successful five city proposal submitted in August 2012 that resulted in the launch of the San Gabriel Valley Regional Bike Master Plan initiative in May 2013.
- Manuel Lozano, Mayor, 626-813-5201, mlozano [at] baldwinpark.com
- Susan Rubio, Mayor Pro Tem, srubio [at] baldwinpark.com
- Marlen Garcia, Councilmember, mgarcia2 [at] baldwinpark.com
- Monica Garcia, Councilmember, monica_garcia [at] baldwinpark.com
- Ricardo Pacheco, Councilmember, rpacheco [at] baldwinpark.com