As all of our projects this is very much a grassroots effort and will depend on community support to get off the ground and flourish. We hope you will get involved in any way you can, whether it be donating a few dollars, volunteering your time, and/or passing forward any extra bike parts you might have collecting dust.
How YOU can help!
2) Donate parts/tools/bikes - Clear out your garage/closet of any unneeded bikes, bike parts (e.g., wheels, frames, components), bike supplies, bike tools, and/or furniture (e.g., filing cabinets). Donors can receive a receipt for your taxes. Donations can be dropped off at the below listed locations. If needed, pickup may be possible depending on location and items.
- Pasadena - Day One, 175 N. Euclid Ave, Pasadena 91101 (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm) - located between Pasadena City Hall and the courthouse
- Pasadena - Jose Jimenez: Performance Bicycle Pasadena, 323 South Arroyo Parkway, Pasadena, Ca 91105 between 10-8 M-Sat
- Hacienda Heights - Andrew Fung Yip, 1102 Jarrow Ave., Hacienda Heights 91745
- Sierra Madre - Brandon Heflin, Centric Sport, 49 Sierra Madre Blvd, Sierra Madre, CA 91024
4) Help us NAME the cooperative! A great community space needs a great name. Please email any suggestions to: bikeSGV@gmail.com
5) Spread the Word! Help us get the word out about our new space and program through your FB, instagram, twitter, and/or good old fashioned word-of-mouth... let others know and lets make this make this a Co-Op the entire SGV can enjoy!
Donor Benefit Levels